This prestigious two-story building was originally constructed in 1808 by Antoine Angue. It was the home of the first Creole restaurant in the city of New Orleans.
At the rear of the building were stables where the carriage horses were kept while patrons dined. Prior to the owners’ extensive renovations, it still maintained its original dirt floors from the 19th century.
The property is now in the loving hands of Pam Fortner and Earl Bernhardt. They renovated this historic building making every effort to capture its original ambiance of days of old.